MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded off my Taurus RB 454 for another AR.

First off was wondering who knows of an affordable yet reliable Red Dot Scope manufacture I could go with for under 100$ or are the typical replicas for like $30-40$ decent???

Second: Who has a link to where I can watch "Mastering The AR-15 Vid?? I really dont want to buy it to watch it 1 time......lol Then again if I did I would probably watch it a hell of alot more than that....LMAO If anyone has a copy or a link feel free to let me know.

Thanks to all that reply!!!!!

Kris, you can always PM or E mail me :roll:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
About the lowest priced "red dot" I would recommend is the SPOT at $150 give or take. The others don't seem to stand up to any sort of use. Notice how I didn't say abuse...normal use is enough to send most of the less expensive ones into the gutter.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
m4arc said:
About the lowest priced "red dot" I would recommend is the SPOT at $150 give or take. The others don't seem to stand up to any sort of use. Notice how I didn't say abuse...normal use is enough to send most of the less expensive ones into the gutter.

Thanks again m4arc! will take that in to detailed consideration!!!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Morgan Walker said:
I agree, I have a BSA red dot on my Mossberg, for the money I have simply that a red dot. However, the rule of thumb is you get what you pay for, so here a link to Plane Optics red dot scope. http://www.opticsplanet.net/red-dot-scopes.html As far as the video, check google and see what you can download, but I dont have anything, what is that you want to know about your AR?

Morgan. Whats up brother. Will check the BSA's out, thanks for the link. As far as what I would like to know on the AR, Just to get to know my rifle a little more, I dont have the manual for it. My old Oly Arms AR I had didnt have one either, but I never even got to fire it, sold it to pay bills, god I hate when that happens...he

Other than just getting to know my rifle, other than adding accessories etc, wich is fairly simple as you can tell I have already started, it was dessert Tan when i first got it, had to blask some of it out.

The Mastering The AR vid was just something to watch and learn is all.

Any pointers you can give I would appreciate it brother. I can tell you take good care of your's!!!

Thanks for replying man.

Later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts