MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is an odd post, but calling Smith and Wesson's customer support line is helpful, but when you need the man; you ask for Albert "Al" Sholsser. Al, is the subject matter expert for the M&P 15 series rifles, he builds them for you and me. Not only is he knowledgeable, but a very friendly (talkative) guy. If you need help, or have a suggestion Al is the one to talk with, chances are he will have the solution to your problem before you get off the phone, or he will call you back with the answer. Just thought I would give him a shout out...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Whats up buddy.

If I cant get to the bottom of the issue I am having with my Cav Arms MKII would he be willing to chat about mine? If the ammo and or mags dont work then I will drop it off to my buddy to see what he says......But if Al knows his stuff I might just give hima call!!!

Thanks for the info Morgan!

Morgan Walker said:
I know this is an odd post, but calling Smith and Wesson's customer support line is helpful, but when you need the man; you ask for Albert "Al" Sholsser. Al, is the subject matter expert for the M&P 15 series rifles, he builds them for you and me. Not only is he knowledgeable, but a very friendly (talkative) guy. If you need help, or have a suggestion Al is the one to talk with, chances are he will have the solution to your problem before you get off the phone, or he will call you back with the answer. Just thought I would give him a shout out...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
finalfusion said:
Whats up buddy.

If I cant get to the bottom of the issue I am having with my Cav Arms MKII would he be willing to chat about mine? If the ammo and or mags dont work then I will drop it off to my buddy to see what he says......But if Al knows his stuff I might just give hima call!!!

Thanks for the info Morgan!

[quote name='Morgan Walker']I know this is an odd post, but calling Smith and Wesson's customer support line is helpful, but when you need the man; you ask for Albert "Al" Sholsser. Al, is the subject matter expert for the M&P 15 series rifles, he builds them for you and me. Not only is he knowledgeable, but a very friendly (talkative) guy. If you need help, or have a suggestion Al is the one to talk with, chances are he will have the solution to your problem before you get off the phone, or he will call you back with the answer. Just thought I would give him a shout out...
[/quote]

Sure give him a buzz...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts