MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Mine was smooth right out of the box but the reset is very light and the "double reset" is annoying. I've left mine alone so far but eventually I might have to have the double reset cleaned up. Other than that I could probably live with it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've been very satisfied with the trigger on mine. I have two - .40 full size and 9 compact. I've only shot the compact. For the time being I plan on leaving well enough alone, but might be tempted to send it off for a trigger job to see what the difference would be.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
K-Man said:
I've been very satisfied with the trigger on mine. I have two - .40 full size and 9 compact. I've only shot the compact. For the time being I plan on leaving well enough alone, but might be tempted to send it off for a trigger job to see what the difference would be.

Kevin, is that you?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am very satisfied with mine. It has drastically smoothed out after a few hundred rounds/dry fires. The reset is also not an issue for me because I allow the trigger to travel through its full reset on my follow on shots.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Kraigster414, if you are asking if this is Kevin from K&D Holsters, yes it is
. I am very glad that he is one of the sponsors here!!

Ron

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I did notice there was a bit more resistance from 40c than my 40 full sized. However, I blame that on a 1000 + rounds I have run through my full sized too. :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
HeavyDuty said:
My 40c smoothed up tremendously just from a decent lube job, 300 rounds and some dry fire. Adding one of Dan's radiused FTBs did the rest!

I'm very happy with the trigger in this pistol.

That's in the works, they both will be in Dan's hands as soon as I can afford it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
CCW trigger should not be too light...

I've never had a problem with the trigger on my full sized 40 or my 9mm compact. If you are considering carrying a MP for ccw, I would not consider lightening the trigger. A very light trigger with no external safety could easily get you or someone else shot.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.