MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else having problems with their loved devices and this new day light savings time? My pda is constantly pulling the clock backwards, my pc is still off (i should get the patch instead of bitching lol). I was an hour late today thinking i was 15 minutes early!! My sleep habbit is messed up even more now also.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
mad212 said:
Anybody else having problems with their loved devices and this new day light savings time? My pda is constantly pulling the clock backwards, my pc is still off (i should get the patch instead of bitching lol). I was an hour late today thinking i was 15 minutes early!! My sleep habbit is messed up even more now also.

The answer to your delima is easy, it's not your pda's fault it's those damn voices again! The ones that keep saying, "arg dst"!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
PatM&P said:
DST starts March 11th

A big +1 to that, which maay be why your devices keep on putting the time back to the right time.

The ammount of hassle the DST change has caused me at work is just stupid.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Cant you just turn the automatic DST adjustment feature off and manually set your clock like us old fogies with analog watches???

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well my computer keeps setting its own dates and time for some reason, i haven't touched a thing on it. This mourning it was march of 03, maybe i have a virus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts