MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and picked up my first M&P today. It's a .40S&W. Got it cleaned up and oiled the 7 spots in the manual. Got 300 rounds just crying to be shot through it. Can't wait to hit the range. I'll be there when it opens in the morning. BTW, great service and fast shipping from Bud's even over the Thanksgiving holiday! I post an update as soon as I get a chance.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I hope yours works as well for you as mine has for me.

:twisted:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Post some pics too...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good news it is. Went to the range yesterday. 100 rounds. 50 WWB and 50 Blazer brass. No problems. Love it so far. I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance.

·
Registered
380 Posts
100 rounds? 100 rounds? What is your major malfunction, son?

you should never go to the range with any less ammo than it would take to destroy a small country.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unfortunately, I had other engagements and had to make it a quick trip. I had 300 with me. Just couldn't get to all of them. Plan to soon though.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I love Bud's. I think I may ask them to marry me.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
564 Posts
gring said:
Went and picked up my first M&P today. It's a .40S&W. Got it cleaned up and oiled the 7 spots in the manual. Got 300 rounds just crying to be shot through it. Can't wait to hit the range. I'll be there when it opens in the morning. BTW, great service and fast shipping from Bud's even over the Thanksgiving holiday! I post an update as soon as I get a chance.

Congratulations on your new M7P 40.

When you oiled your gun, where exactly is #5 of the 7 lube spots? The picture in the manual is not clear to me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe the picture will help. It is the guides for slide on both sides.

·
Registered
380 Posts
in the manual, i see the 4 guides, and the 2 on the barrel... i cant make out exactly what they are pointing to near the rear guides...

can you point that out too?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts