MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back around the time of the Virginia Tech shooting, I found an article about how guns saved lives in schools. It outlined a dozen or so events that primarily happened at schools where someone who was a CCW permit holder was able to stop the shootings. I believe that in most of these incidents nobody was killed and the media reports about the incidents made no mention of the situation being ended by someone with a concealed weapon. I believe that in one incident the teacher or principal ran to his car off campus to get his gun and returned to stop the shooter.

I can't find the article now that I'm looking for it. Has anybody seen this article and can point me to where I can find it again?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Sounds like you must have been dreaming, everyone knows guns kill people, not save them :wink:

Sorry, I cannot help but if anyone can find the article I'd love to pass it around to some people I know.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Guns dont kill people....

It is those crazy bastards who LEGALLY buy firearms and pay extra and attend classes to LEGALLY carry their firearm those are the guys to look for.... :wink: :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts