MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guysll i was at a local gunstore and this guy was telling me how he imported alot of these guns 20 yrs ago and told me its reliable as hell. I held it and played with it and it seems very solid. all steel. But i have never heard of this brand and i searched it and come up with nothing.

Just wondering if u guys know ne thing about this brand. He offered it to me for 650.

I dont know too much about guns and stuff. so just wondering

Thanks

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
??

I don't know if it is a handgun, rifle, or shotgun; but for 650 bucks you could by a nice namebrand model of any of them!!

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
I've been at this quite some time and don't recall ever hearing of that...whatever it is :?:

·
Registered
405 Posts

Company site = http://www.asai-ag.ch/default.html

Technical Specification

Caliber

.45 or 400 COR-BON

Length overall 179 mm 7.04 in.

Length overall (IPSC Modell) 199 mm 7.83 in.

Height overall 135 mm 5.31 in.

Width 32 mm 1.25 in.

Barrel length 95 mm 3.75 in.

Barrel length (IPSC Model) 115 mm 4.53 in.

Weight empty 1100 g 31.1 oz..

Weight empty (Light alloy frame) 830 g 23.5 oz.

Magazine capacity 10

Operation short recoil

Trigger pull DA 3.9 kg 8.6 lb.

Trigger pull SA 1.6 kg 3.52 lb.

Mode of operation DA or DAO

Locking system dropping barrel

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah... THATS IT!!!!!

wow. u guys actually found it! sweet. yea. the one he has is more of a junge green color with 10 rnds. he said its a collectors item but I would definitely take it to the range. he says he has parts for them. but you guys think its a good buy for 650?

THANKS!

Sherwin

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
It appears to be just a cz clone done up with some cosmetic differences.

So it should run, but I wouldn't drop $600 on it.

The 9 is interesting in that it looks to have side by side dual recoil springs, which means unles you have spares you REALLY aren't going to find anything to make it work. Only other gun I have seen with side by side springs is the desert eagle.

*shrug*

Interesting gun, but I wouldn't bother unless it was nice and cheap.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Never heard of the company, and I've never seen that pistol before.

"Buy at your own risk," in other words, don't do it!!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
MTech said:
[quote name='raz-0']Only other gun I have seen with side by side springs is the desert eagle.

*shrug*

It's imported by the same company.[/quote]

Not for quite some time it hasn't been. I have a desert eagle and a baby eagle. I like both of them. However, magnum research seems to regularly decide to branch out to importing a third pistol that is just a rebranded item, and it usually tanks hard for various reasons.

The IMI BArak being the latest gun to suffer that fate. I think that one just killed you with sheer ugliness rather than bullets.. It's just a theory though

·
Registered
405 Posts
SLYang1012 said:
hmm. well i guess now i can decide whether to buy colt 1911 or a sigp220 this week!

seriously... if you want a good used Sig they got one in the shop out here and it's right in your range.. It's got the stainless slide too. He got in one of those funky color ones they have out now too..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: yeah... THATS IT!!!!!

Hi, I have 2 of the ASAI onePRO .45s and would like to get the info for the guy with the spare parts. Thanks, GunWhoreDer

SLYang1012 said:
he says he has parts for them.

THANKS!

Sherwin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts