MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Been hearing this for going on six years now. It very well may happen, but it'll be when we least expect it.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Even though many of us are always thinking about it, we sometimes let it slip to the back of our minds. We all need to be reminded every once in awhile we are never safe!!!

Good thing I have been stocking up on as much ammo as possible.......But that only relates to if we get attacked on the ground!

Let the anti gun freaks suck on that for a bit, dont come to me you bastards.....lmao

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
finalfusion said:
Good thing I have been stocking up on as much ammo as possible.......But that only relates to if we get attacked on the ground!
I'm thinking more about local thugs taking advantage of the fact that LE has better things to do than respond to my 911 call.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
+1 on that brother

choochboost said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Good thing I have been stocking up on as much ammo as possible.......But that only relates to if we get attacked on the ground!
I'm thinking more about local thugs taking advantage of the fact that LE has better things to do than respond to my 911 call.[/quote]

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have upgraded my car with a rifle because working in down town Minneapolis. I have read at other sites that this is coming.

·
Registered
141 Posts
What kind of rifle do you keep in the car? I was thinking about getting an SKS or something like that as a truck gun but they aren't quite as cheap as they once were. Been thinking about maybe getting a Mossbery JIC to keep behind the seat.

·
Registered
206 Posts
thedude said:
What kind of rifle do you keep in the car? I was thinking about getting an SKS or something like that as a truck gun but they aren't quite as cheap as they once were. Been thinking about maybe getting a Mossbery JIC to keep behind the seat.

I am looking at getting what my buddy has.. Behind the seat of his truck, he carries a AK-47 with a folding stock and 4 30rd mags... Just for those.. "You never know" moments..

Ben

·
Registered
148 Posts
Re: WWW.INFOWARS.COM

avalanchecustoms said:
Just more governement sponsored terrorism.. Just trying to keep control of us and take our rights away one by one. Like the 1st,4th,5th amendments.

Oh please ... as if there is historical precedent for that. And even if there was, it couldn't happen here. :wink:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ben2112 said:
[quote name='thedude']What kind of rifle do you keep in the car? I was thinking about getting an SKS or something like that as a truck gun but they aren't quite as cheap as they once were. Been thinking about maybe getting a Mossbery JIC to keep behind the seat.

I am looking at getting what my buddy has.. Behind the seat of his truck, he carries a AK-47 with a folding stock and 4 30rd mags... Just for those.. "You never know" moments..

Ben[/quote]

HAHA, it's reasons like this i'll never move away from the south, lol. Simply knowing the fact that South Carolina still has a militia makes me smile, LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts