MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello!

I'm in the market for a 9c or 40c and i was wondering what is a good price for a compact.

I've seen anywhere from $440 to $599.

Also I will be going to a gun show next week so a good consensus of price will be very helpful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gun Show Price for M&Pc (.40 S&W or 9mm)

I don't know if it's a deal straight from Smith & Wesson or not, but:

$399.

Cash price from big dealers at the gun show. I picked one up last weekend. The dealer had 40 of them stacked under the table for sale. They were going very quickly.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Re: Gun Show Price for M&Pc (.40 S&W or 9mm)

js said:
I don't know if it's a deal straight from Smith & Wesson or not, but:

$399.

Cash price from big dealers at the gun show. I picked one up last weekend. The dealer had 40 of them stacked under the table for sale. They were going very quickly.

That is the cheapest I have ever heard of, I thought mine was a good deal $450

·
Registered
14 Posts
It was at the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show (indy1500.com). $399 from Midwest Gun Exchange. Mishewaka, Indiana. It was a gun show price- don't know what they normally charge. They have a website and the guys I met there all seemed like normal guys who happen to like guns (not the scary folk you occasionally encounter at gun shows).

Next Indy 1500 gun show is June 1,2,3 (indianapolis, state fair grounds). $9 admission... It was well worth it to me since I knew I wasn't going to leave empty-handed. I went in looking for a Kahr PM9. I left very pleased, but without the Kahr.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Buds still has there at $447, not a bad price...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That is a great price, just picked up another 40c for my Dad today from Bud's, $480 shipping and insurance included.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.