MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello!

I'm in the market for a 9c or 40c and i was wondering what is a good price for a compact.

I've seen anywhere from $440 to $599.

Also I will be going to a gun show next week so a good consensus of price will be very helpful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have been looking for one and I'm in SE Mich and the price's here have ran from 475-535.00 So 440.00 is a good price...

-S

·
Registered
317 Posts
$515 out the door for a 40c from a ma and pa store here in Northern Illinois - it was special ordered, which may have made a difference.

EDIT: That makes it around $480 before taxes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gun Show Price for M&Pc (.40 S&W or 9mm)

I don't know if it's a deal straight from Smith & Wesson or not, but:

$399.

Cash price from big dealers at the gun show. I picked one up last weekend. The dealer had 40 of them stacked under the table for sale. They were going very quickly.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Re: Gun Show Price for M&Pc (.40 S&W or 9mm)

js said:
I don't know if it's a deal straight from Smith & Wesson or not, but:

$399.

Cash price from big dealers at the gun show. I picked one up last weekend. The dealer had 40 of them stacked under the table for sale. They were going very quickly.

That is the cheapest I have ever heard of, I thought mine was a good deal $450

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
14 Posts
It was at the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show (indy1500.com). $399 from Midwest Gun Exchange. Mishewaka, Indiana. It was a gun show price- don't know what they normally charge. They have a website and the guys I met there all seemed like normal guys who happen to like guns (not the scary folk you occasionally encounter at gun shows).

Next Indy 1500 gun show is June 1,2,3 (indianapolis, state fair grounds). $9 admission... It was well worth it to me since I knew I wasn't going to leave empty-handed. I went in looking for a Kahr PM9. I left very pleased, but without the Kahr.

·
Registered
59 Posts
VA MP40c

$540.00 out the door in Manassas, VA. Shooting fun and CCW statisfaction - Priceless.

·
Registered
414 Posts
$475 at Keiths in Portland, OR.

·
Registered
36 Posts
$429.00 for compact or full size at Target World in Cincinnati during a concealed carry sale last week. They were out of 9 mm when I got there so I bought a .40. I like it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Picked it up tonight, $435 plus tax. Trigger is gritty and heavy but I hope to clean it up this weekend. If it shoots anywhere near as nice as the full size I shot last year, I will be a happy camper.

Greg

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
mine was $519 with 2 mags and hard case, gun lock. is that the regular package deal? figured it was. sure wasn't the lowest price, but i'm okay with it. good local gun shop with great advice and service. n.e. ohio

1 - 20 of 32 Posts