MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Arizona Smithshooter said:
For all you guys in the Phoenix area, Saturday March 31, sounds like fun!



http://www.azgfd.gov/outdoor_recreation/showcase.shtml


I posted this earlier too, going to try my best to get there. What part of town are you from?



I am located just off the 101 and Union Hills.



Good to see Arizona folk here too, not to many of us though....lol



Take care buddy.



Kris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kris....I live outside of Quartzsite. I didn't see your eariler post, sorry about the duplication. I actually received an E-mail from Smith & Wesson today with the info and link to the website.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Arizona Smithshooter said:
Kris....I live outside of Quartzsite. I didn't see your eariler post, sorry about the duplication. I actually received an E-mail from Smith & Wesson today with the info and link to the website.


Sounds like you are part of the club too, another bonus that S&W offers....lol I have never heard of Quartzsite.....Northern Southern Az?? If its northern Az I am jealous!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
I sure wish I was a little bit closer cause I sure would love to go. I'm in Golden Valley way up north west corner of AZ. 20 min. from NV. Pheonix is like 4 hrs. away for me. I've never been down there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Mrgrinch233 said:
I sure wish I was a little bit closer cause I sure would love to go. I'm in Golden Valley way up north west corner of AZ. 20 min. from NV. Pheonix is like 4 hrs. away for me. I've never been down there.


Daaaaamn your far up there. I wish I was up there rather than here in Phoenix. Trust me 10 people move here every hour, Maricopa County is the fastest growing county in the nation. Everyone is coming here to live, I am trying to get the hell out....lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quartzsite is 20 miles East of the Colorado River, on I-10, Exit 17. Smith & Wesson will be there and hopefully I will get a chance to talk to someone about a few issues mentioned on this Forum such as broken strikers, off-center sights, mags falling out, etc. I'll be the one wearing the big, black Cowboy hat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Arizona Smithshooter said:
Quartzsite is 20 miles East of the Colorado River, on I-10, Exit 17. Smith & Wesson will be there and hopefully I will get a chance to talk to someone about a few issues mentioned on this Forum such as broken strikers, off-center sights, mags falling out, etc. I'll be the one wearing the big, black Cowboy hat.


I just saw Quartzsite on AZ Family, good ol Royale Norman was breaking down the big news....... much needed Arizona rain......lol



Well if I dont get the chance to make it, make sure and post the info you get rom S&W on the issues that have been discussed etc. If I do make it I will keep a good look out for the Big Black Cowboy hate, dont think I could miss it my friend......lol



Talk at ya later Arizona Smithshooter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a quick update on the Sports Expo. We went yesterday and the place was packed with people. Our first stop was at the Firearm Manufacturers Area were S&W, Ruger, and Glock all had their latest guns available to shoot. The S&W area was lined up with people, both just looking and those who were in line to shoot. I asked a few questions about some of the problems mentioned on this Forum, but didn't get any real good answers. The basic response was "If you have a problem, send it in and we will fix it." After that we strolled by the Ruger and Glock guys.....and the Glock table only had about 4 people looking at their guns...that surprised me.



I also picked up a S&W Flyer for the M&P Carry Kit. Includes either a M&P 9 or .40, Blade-Tech Holster and Double Mag Pouch, and 3 magazines. Also mentioned that they come without the Internal Lock or Magazine Safety.



All in all, it was a fun day!
 

·
Site Staff
Joined
·
9,618 Posts
Those are proving to be very popular, in Oklahoma we had one in 2005, it was such an outstanding success they immediately scheduled one for 2006, the one last fall had over 35,000 people show up, so naturally they have scheduled one for the fall of 2007 also.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top