·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix!!!

Here are a couple links:

http://www.azshootersworld.com/

http://www.basfaz.com/

http://www.scottsdalegunclub.com/

Or you could always just go out in the middle of the desert were many of us go to let off some steam!!! Ben Avery is a cool outdoor range, but not to hip on blasting away, more for people wanting to learn etc. Its a great facility!!!

Shootersworld is a great place to go, thats were I always go for indoor shooting, lots of LE go there and are always there having fun!!!

Havent been to Scottsdale Gun Club but I heard it pretty nice, but why wouldnt it be its in Snottsdale....lol

Welcome to the site brother, hope you find one that suits your needs!!! :wink:

FF

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Not 100% sure on that.

We usually go way out west on Bell Rd, past Sun City, or out at four peaks.

What part of town are you from? Are you new to the city or just getting into shooting?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
finalfusion said:
Not 100% sure on that.

What part of town are you from? Are you new to the city or just getting into shooting?

Not new to shooting, but will hopefully be spending lots of time in that area in the near future. Its al ong story, I've traveled there several times as a family member had a condo in Scottsdale for about 6 years. I'm in WA state. Just thinking ahead to make sure I am close to a place to train! Assuming things go as planned, I will be spending time in the winter down there on the regular.

MB

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Got ya! Well in phoenix guns are big, so if you get on a few forums here in Phoenix you will meet hundreds of people that love to shoot and share stories. I have met a few people on Ar-15.com that are pretty cool, plenty of folks from AZ on there as well.

Its funny you say you are from WA, my wife and I are planning on moving there within the next year or 2, considering I can get busy again!!

If and when you get here this winter, shoot me an e mail. Would be more than happy to show you a few good spots, maybe even get everyone out there and shoot all kinds of toys!! Its a good time in the desert, not too many rules out there just a good ol time!!!

matteblack said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Not 100% sure on that.

Not new to shooting, but will hopefully be spending lots of time in that area in the near future. Its al ong story, I've traveled there several times as a family member had a condo in Scottsdale for about 6 years. I'm in WA state. Just thinking ahead to make sure I am close to a place to train! Assuming things go as planned, I will be spending time in the winter down there on the regular.

MB[/quote]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
finalfusion said:
Got ya! Well in phoenix guns are big, so if you get on a few forums here in Phoenix you will meet hundreds of people that love to shoot and share stories. I have met a few people on Ar-15.com that are pretty cool, plenty of folks from AZ on there as well.

Its funny you say you are from WA, my wife and I are planning on moving there within the next year or 2, considering I can get busy again!!

If and when you get here this winter, shoot me an e mail. Would be more than happy to show you a few good spots, maybe even get everyone out there and shoot all kinds of toys!! Its a good time in the desert, not too many rules out there just a good ol time!!!

Thanks! I will do that. That sounds like good fun. Maybe the warm weather and outdoor ranges/areas will get my wife more interested in shooting! Hopefully I can make it happen this coming winter.

Thanks to you too Bill!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Indeed, the winters are outstanding, while most of the nation is freezing there bunns off we are walking around in flip flops and tank tops....lmao

Oh but the sumer is already here and I am already dying!!

Deffinately e mail me buddy, and good luck getting the wife into shooting, has taken me 3 years of convincing to get my wife to warm up to the thought alone. After the birth of our daughter she wants to go!!! I am a happy man....lol

Be safe out there buddy!

Thanks! I will do that. That sounds like good fun. Maybe the warm weather and outdoor ranges/areas will get my wife more interested in shooting! Hopefully I can make it happen this coming winter.

Thanks to you too Bill![/quote]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts