MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bass Pro Shops online have Winchester® USA JHP 9MM 115 gr. handgun ammo for $11.99 a box. I ordered 20 boxes and with the shipping via Federal Express they came to $12.68 a box. It only took 3 days from order date to arrive. Thought some of you may be interested.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I am on it, for some .45 acp Hopefully that applys to .45's too???

Thanks for the heads up :wink:

doctork11 said:
Bass Pro Shops online have Winchester® USA JHP 9MM 115 gr. handgun ammo for $11.99 a box. I ordered 20 boxes and with the shipping via Federal Express they came to $12.68 a box. It only took 3 days from order date to arrive. Thought some of you may be interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
doctork11 said:

I'm assuming this is your defensive load? If not, why not just get the fmj offering?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I'm sure it does not apply to .45. I buy CCI Blazer Brass .45 from Wal-Mart at $11.97 per box of 50. Every now and then i get a decent deal at a gun show like I did today. A case (1,000 rounds) of Federal American Eagle for $249. I bought 4 cases. ;-)

finalfusion said:
I am on it, for some .45 acp Hopefully that applys to .45's too???

Thanks for the heads up :wink:

[quote name='doctork11']Bass Pro Shops online have Winchester® USA JHP 9MM 115 gr. handgun ammo for $11.99 a box. I ordered 20 boxes and with the shipping via Federal Express they came to $12.68 a box. It only took 3 days from order date to arrive. Thought some of you may be interested.

[/quote]

·
Registered
151 Posts
Dick's sporting goods has UMC 9mm for $6.98 per box if purchased in 10 box quantity. The UMC 45acp is $11.98.

·
Registered
176 Posts
my 9 > your 9 said:
[quote name='doctork11']Bass Pro Shops online have Winchester® USA JHP 9MM 115 gr. handgun ammo for $11.99 a box. I ordered 20 boxes and with the shipping via Federal Express they came to $12.68 a box. It only took 3 days from order date to arrive. Thought some of you may be interested.

That's not a good price bro, I just picked up a couple boxes of the same stuff from Wal Mart, 100 ct box, for $14.77ea[/quote]

I kinda doubt you bought Winchester USA Jacketed Hollow Points at Walmart for 14.77 per 100. You more likely bought Walmart's standard Winchester White Box 100 count value packs which are not hollowpoints. Double check. If I'm wrong, I'll apologize. If you were wrong, please edit your post accordingly.

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
onebohemian said:
[quote name='my 9 > your 9'][quote name='doctork11']Bass Pro Shops online have Winchester® USA JHP 9MM 115 gr. handgun ammo for $11.99 a box. I ordered 20 boxes and with the shipping via Federal Express they came to $12.68 a box. It only took 3 days from order date to arrive. Thought some of you may be interested.

That's not a good price bro, I just picked up a couple boxes of the same stuff from Wal Mart, 100 ct box, for $14.77ea[/quote]

I kinda doubt you bought Winchester USA Jacketed Hollow Points at Walmart for 14.77 per 100. You more likely bought Walmart's standard Winchester White Box 100 count value packs which are not hollowpoints. Double check. If I'm wrong, I'll apologize. If you were wrong, please edit your post accordingly.

Thanks[/quote]You are absolutely correct, oversight on my part, I apologize.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts