·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI. Ad showed up today.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm assuming this is for the 9mm? I wonder if they are also running a special on .40 and .45? $7.00 and some change is a heck of a good deal IMHO!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The add only listed 9mm (sorry, my bad).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey... No problem. I've got some 9mm's that need fed too. I just am in more desperate need of ammo for my .40 and am always looking to add to my supply of .45 ACP! Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's 7.88, and my local shop was well out of stock but did offer a raincheck.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
stevenknapp said:
It's 7.88, and my local shop was well out of stock but did offer a raincheck.

That's $15.76/100

Walmart is $15.72/100

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By you maybe, my local WalMart has almost no ammo (1-2 boxes) and want's $20-25 for the 100 box of WWB. (Nevermind that it takes a half an hour to find someone to help you to even tell you the price).

Driving a couple hours north into Wisconsin and the WalMart has WWB 100's for $18ish, which was on-par with Scheels up there as well.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
stevenknapp said:
By you maybe, my local WalMart has almost no ammo (1-2 boxes) and want's $20-25 for the 100 box of WWB. (Nevermind that it takes a half an hour to find someone to help you to even tell you the price).

Driving a couple hours north into Wisconsin and the WalMart has WWB 100's for $18ish, which was on-par with Scheels up there as well.

Are you talking 9mm?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I wonder if it's a regional thing for WM.Local ones here almost always have stock and it's currently $15.72.

Don't understand why there are different prices and availabilities in different places.

Of course,at $18/box, not a lot of sales so the store doesn't re-stock a lot.

Maybe they charge what they do simply because they CAN.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Don't get me started...oops too late! Every time I go to Wal-Mart for ammo I have to hunt aorund or have them call someone to sell it to me. Yesterday I bought a two month supply of CCI Blazer brass in .40 and .45 so I don't have to go back for awhile. Can't beat the price though.

stevenknapp said:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder if it's a regional thing

A bit OT, but there is a seriously difference between local/city WM and WM's in more rural areas. Cleaner, better selection of products in general.

·
Registered
348 Posts
he!!, around here you can not get a wal-mart to sell a rifle, they do not even stock any...go 30 miles away, they are selling mini-14's and mini-30's.....faster than anything.

geography has a lot to do with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts