MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up my copy of American Handgunner today and on the cover was a new CZ-75...with a bayonet.

The article on the pistol was not all that great but man, I have to find out more about that bayonet of which they made no mention of through the whole article.

Who makes this and is it legal on a federal level for pistols? An extensive google search turned up no further information.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Can you say EBP/Evil Black Pistol :twisted: Although not very practical, sure does look awesome, Might just have to hook my 1911 up with one of these....lmao :twisted:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
It would be better if it were like a switch blade and could be activated remotely with a pressure switch. Or your trigger if you run out of ammo, so you could stab your perp repeatedly at every squeeze of he trigger

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Think you might be on to something here, patent pending.....I have called my lawyer already....lmao

Morgan Walker said:
It would be better if it were like a switch blade and could be activated remotely with a pressure switch. Or your trigger if you run out of ammo, so you could stab your perp repeatedly at every squeeze of he trigger

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
finalfusion said:
Think you might be on to something here, patent pending.....I have called my lawyer already....lmao

[quote name='Morgan Walker']It would be better if it were like a switch blade and could be activated remotely with a pressure switch. Or your trigger if you run out of ammo, so you could stab your perp repeatedly at every squeeze of he trigger
[/quote]

that sounds like a good time for the gun wielder...

Let me tell you guys something sick puppies thats it i am done

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Well it cant just be on there for looks brother, have to make it practical enough to Patent....lmao

101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Think you might be on to something here, patent pending.....I have called my lawyer already....lmao

[quote name='Morgan Walker']It would be better if it were like a switch blade and could be activated remotely with a pressure switch. Or your trigger if you run out of ammo, so you could stab your perp repeatedly at every squeeze of he trigger
[/quote]

that sounds like a good time for the gun wielder...

Let me tell you guys something sick puppies thats it i am done
[/quote]

·
Registered
366 Posts
Pistols with bayonets are girlie...

Hopefully the vibration won't make the mag fall out.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
tailrotor said:

Awesome... You are the MAN...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
tailrotor said:

With that pic there will be at least 6-7 members leaving the computer with a chub

·
Registered
319 Posts
i've seen the exact set up at Bob's old army and navy.

impressive, yes.

Practical? No

cool? Hell's yes!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts