MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Burwell gunsmithing and bowie Tac. concepts. both forum sponsors, both do great work.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Its more for a high grip, I'm having the one on my CCW taken off, but my target model left on.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Notice how you see a lot of the Glocks having beavertails put ON and M&Ps having them taken OFF? Shooters are a fickle bunch, ain't we? Maybe they can engineer in a user-removeable beavertail to go with the user changeable grips. There, there's my "work for somebody else to do" suggestion for the day.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never seen anybody admit they want a beavertail on their Glock. It looks like crap and unecessary, like the MP's.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
There are a lot of people who would like a beavertail on the glock. Even when bringing it down flush with the end of the slide, it appears the M&P might have more space to get a high grip than the glock.

The M&P beavertail could probably be about 1/2 the length it is and still work pretty well.

A large portion of the glock beavertail requests are not so much for controlability as for folks with meaty hand who get cut up by the slide when using a high grip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts