MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes a belt holster for the compact abd the insight X2? Not interested in a Comp-Tac.. Would prefer a Bladetech but they don't show one. I have a Comp-Tac belt holster with paddle and hate it. Sweat Band digs into my side and the holster makes the compact print like a full size. Right now I'm using a leather Done Hume Copy II left over from an HK USP compact. Fit is ok bit I can't use the light and would prefer non-leather. So.....what I would like is a holster that won't print much and allow the X2 which on the gun is still a really small package. Not going with IWB because I have never found one that's comfortable and I have probably tried them all for my Glocks.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
az larry said:
I should have said sweat guard.
I thought that was what you meant but I wasn't sure. What kind of Comp-Tac paddle do you have that comes with a sweat guard? I have never seen one.

Here is a list of kydex holster makers. I'm sure some would be able to make a custom rig for you, but it might involve sending your gun and your light to them. I don't know.

www.kytac.com

www.rmholsters.com

www.comkydex.com

www.grandfatheroak.com

www.bearclawholsters.com

www.mle-shootingsports.com

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, there is a local guy I emailed. I'm going to see what he can do. The good thing is that I won't be far from my gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts