MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I have one. They are not great, but they are good for $250. It is too big for a pocket gun IMO. Mine went back for service twice within the first year with less than 1000 rounds through it. I was not impressed with their warranty repair center as getting them to communicate was like pulling teeth. The second time they had it they told me there were some internal components that looked like they had been beaten with a hammer. They assumed it was due to my amateur gunsmithing attempts, but I've never worked on the pistol. So either they were the ones that banged on it with a hammer the first time they had it, or it came that way from the factory. Whichever is the case it raises an eyebrow. They are slim and make a good ankle gun IMO. They can be finicky with ammo. Don't expect too much from the sights, but they will do the job. I bought the finger groove grips for it and really like them, and I also bought the Deluxe 9-round mag so that you can have 10 rounds including the one in the chamber. The safety functions like the Beretta 92 where it decocks when it goes on safe. .380 as a caliber is pretty iffy so I load it up with FMJ.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Mrgrinch233 said:
Can you tell me what yours went back for?
Both times parts broke and I can't for the life of me recall what parts they were. The warranty repair center didn't send any paperwork back with the gun so I can't even look it up.

People boast about these pistols because they are such good value, and I think that sometimes people get the impression that they are getting a $500+ pistol for $250 and then expect it to run like a $500+ pistol. As long as you remember you purchased a $250 pistol, you'll probably be pleased. I bought mine to fill a niche, and because it was cheap. I don't shoot it too often. Despite the fact that I've had a few problems, I wouldn't say I regret buying one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.