MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ruger 10/22 to me it’s been a great plinker plus I’ve bought so much .22lr literally thousands of rounds this year that I’ve been shooting 500 rounds or so every weekend I gotta make some room in my ammo cabinet for a big 9mm round purchase I just made..I’m not hoarding ammo, it’s just that I shoot alot

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm hoping and waiting to see if H&K releases a new "VP45" to compete against M&P's new M2.0 .45ACP w/ optics ready slide, threaded barrel, & flat faced trigger.
I've been told by three separate people who are well connected to HK that an VP45 is not happening. They are hard pressed right now to keep up with demand for the existing models. That's why I decided to buy an MP 45 2.0.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe one of these days, H&K (& FN and Walter) will get caught up and get back on board with .45ACP. I can hold out hoping and wishing in the meantime. Besides, one can never have too many H&K handguns...
View attachment 19699
I do indeed like the new M&P 45 M2.0 offering...(y)

·
Registered
Gen1 Shield 9mm
72 Posts
Man some of you have some nice collections. I'm not brand loyal and like what I like at any given moment. I own a gen1 Shield 9, Ruger LCP Custom, Winchester Super x2 12ga, Remington 700s in .243 and 7mm-08, Remington 597 22lr and a Rock River AR15.

I can't decide which brand I like best as they've all been reliable and will get the job done. I am considering getting a Sig P365-380 but can't comment on its reliabilty other than from what I've read online.

·
Registered
95 Posts
@ #14... Man, don't sweat it. Lots of good mfg's out there, and FREEDOM of choice (brand loyalty or not) is ALWAYS a good thing. What you got is awsome as well, and can certainly hold it's own. Good luck on the P365-380 quest...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts