MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
YukonGlocker said:
It can sometimes be tough to get products from Ready Tactical.

You guys should really try some Kytac gear. It's awesome.

When I get time I will post some pics.

KYTAC pouches and holsters are nice. However, it takes ages for it to deliver. Since this is a one man store and the owner David Elderton are very hard to contact. He use lots of his time in competition shooting; therefore,may lack of time to complete the orders on time. A person had mentioned that he wait one year for a holster from Kytac!!!!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Have you had any problems personally with Kytac or David?

I've had all of my Kytac gear within 2 weeks of ordering it. I know that some people have had to wait a while, but I've never heard of it taking a year. Maybe there was something else going on there that we don't know about. I like the fact that Kytac is a one man show. I know the quality that I will receive every time.

David (the owner of Kytac) is a former police officer. He is a Master in IDPA.

He is a Grand Master in USPSA. He knows what is necessary to make quality gun gear. He also makes top quality concealed carry gear.

The wait for anything from Milt Sparks is about 20 weeks. That didn't stop me from ordering from them either.

·
Registered
249 Posts
For Production- you can't beat a CompTac! Best fit IMHO and THE best customer service on the planet! Heads up note- the DOH may be out in the new rule book for USPSA-

Appendix 4.10

Max. distance of handgun and mags/speedloaders from inner side of belt-

Handgun 1 5/8"- Mags 1"

Appendix 4.19 Holster Restrictions:

Must be suitable for everyday use. "Race gun" type holsters prohibited. Must carry pistol so the the frontstrap is at or above the top of the belt. May not be manufactured or cut lower than, and must cover the slide up to, 1/2" below the ejection port (belt slide "Yaqui" type holster exempt).

21 - 23 of 23 Posts