MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the help I received on this forum, I was ready to order a M&P9 from Bud's. I finally found a reasonable FFL ($20.00) on Friday. Quess what? Bud's out of the model 209201, no lock with mag safety for $399. He's got the one with the lock for $447. He had them the day before, but I procrastinated too long. He'll probably get them in again, but we don't know what price. Any other places to order with good prices?

Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I got one of the last ones with the 17 round mag and mag lock. Doesn't he have the cali legal one still for $399?

at worst you would have to buy some additional hi cap mags in the future (should do that anyway

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes. However, please note that the "Cali Legal" one from Buds is NOT California legal. All Cali M&Ps should come with at minimum the mag disconnect.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For $399 Bud's has the one with mag safety & no mention of lock, but doesn't say 'no lock' with 10rd. mags. I want hi caps,no lock,with mag safety.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Screw it I want no lock, no mag saftey so and if its going to cost me 522.00 Im just going to wait for the Bi-colored .45 because I want the Dark Earth frame anyway.

·
Registered
422 Posts
white_z71 said:
Screw it I want no lock, no mag saftey so and if its going to cost me 522.00 Im just going to wait for the Bi-colored .45 because I want the Dark Earth frame anyway.

cabela's has the dark earth XD 45acp on sale for $429

1 - 7 of 7 Posts