MP-Pistol Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
No, still waiting for it to be delivered. Fedex in normally pretty early. Guess not today.

And i am not the one that said that about it being a T-shirt, as they would have needed a size. I have a feeling it might be a prepaid package to send the old mags in. But maybe they send new non serial numbered ones.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
No, still waiting for it to be delivered. Fedex in normally pretty early. Guess not today.

And i am not the one that said that about it being a T-shirt, as they would have needed a size. I have a feeling it might be a prepaid package to send the old mags in. But maybe they send new non serial numbered ones.
Wrong answer... I bet your getting a T-shirt and a couple extra mags in that box...lol

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
LOL. hope so. will know in 30 mins when i get home
I got a VERY nice letter from [email protected] in the box was, 1 xtra lg black T-shirt and 2 nice brand new 9mm shield mags, (1-7rd & 1-8rd) and the letter said to keep the 4 beta mags. That was very nice of them guys to do that. I hope they have us test the Shield 45 mags when they make them, i would love to test those 45 mags as well.

I did not have one failure during testing their 9mm shield mags, all 4 were flawless. I passed them around to all the guys at my range, they worked flawless.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I think ALL of us that were picked to test the mags, should put a nice thank you letter together in here and send it to Brandon.
Brandon went above and beyond for us. He needs to know we appreciated him.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Got my T-Shirt new Mags. That was a nice little thanks. Other groups have said to keep the test mags, but that was it. To send a new fresh set @ no charge was nice of them.

I was looking at their site and saw that they have 9mm 1911 mags. If their as nice as the Shield mags, I'm thinking I'd like them as well.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Haven't seen this thread in months, didn't even think about it 'till 2 mags and a t-shirt showed up on my doorstep. Thanks CMI.

P.S. How about some 40S&W mags...

Reactions: NCW Ray

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Got my T-Shirt new Mags. That was a nice little thanks. Other groups have said to keep the test mags, but that was it. To send a new fresh set @ no charge was nice of them.

I was looking at their site and saw that they have 9mm 1911 mags. If their as nice as the Shield mags, I'm thinking I'd like them as well.
I received my shirt and two mags today as well.

I thought it was very nice of Brandon, and I very much appreciated it.

I’ve been using CMI 1911 mags for years, and I’m pretty sure that you’d like them. That said, if you have any eight round Colt, CMC or Kimber mags with a supported collapsing bull-nosed follower with a Patent number on top of the follower; you already have a CMI mag. :yes

·
Registered
3,232 Posts

Rob,
i`ve got a few of their mags for my 1911`s. Just simply awesome quality mags.

·
Registered
94 Posts
after some serious use. They work fine. have zero issues.

Has anyone seen these for sale yet? I have not. I looked back thru my paper work for Brandons email to order some more.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hey everyone,
It's been almost 2 yrs since we've done the testing and I still don't see Shield mags listed on their site. Am I simply missing them, or has CMI still not released them for sale?

Anyone heard/seen anything?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I looked also. i also lost the contact info for the guy who we sent them to. I knew his name was Branden, but lost his email.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Reactions: Robbins155

·
Registered
690 Posts
Looks like they finally released their Shield mags!

61 - 80 of 85 Posts