·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Cool!

I’ve been using mine ever since we did the Beta testing with no malfunctions.
Hi Rick... how you been buddy... hope all is well brother.
Just in time for the release of the new Shield Plus 13+1 & 10+1 gun (LOL) I`m still using the ones they sent me too, they`ve run flawless.
MecGar is making the new Shield Plus mags. Maybe Checkmate can make those too.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Hi Rick... how you been buddy... hope all is well brother.
Just in time for the release of the new Shield Plus 13+1 & 10+1 gun (LOL) I`m still using the ones they sent me too, they`ve run flawless.
MecGar is making the new Shield Plus mags. Maybe Checkmate can make those too.
Hey Pa:
Good to see you out on the boards again, Sir!

I’m going to shoot IDPA practice tomorrow AM with my not quite two month old Wilson EDC X9. The thing points, shoots and carries great.

I drove all the way from Weeki Wachee to Jacksonville round trip in one day to have Jim at Panther Concealment make a holster for it while I waited. I wanted the Panther holster to use in a Threat Focused Pistol course down in Okeechobee that weekend.

C36C0F8A-E5C8-4D64-8C31-8EE4CCAD6F89.jpeg
C50A87FE-35D3-4340-B544-9A23A48320B4.jpeg

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Hey Pa:
Good to see you out on the boards again, Sir!

I’m going to shoot IDPA practice tomorrow AM with my not quite two month old Wilson EDC X9. The thing points, shoots and carries great.

I drove all the way from Weeki Wachee to Jacksonville round trip in one day to have Jim at Panther Concealment make a holster for it while I waited. I wanted the Panther holster to use in a Threat Focused Pistol course down in Okeechobee that weekend.

View attachment 18014 View attachment 18015
Wowwwww Rick, that is SWEET!!! I`d love to have one like that for sure. I bet that shoots like a dream.
I found one of the new Shield Plus`s. Holy crap man, what a difference. Try one out, i think you`ll like what they did!

I only stopped in here just to find you and say hi. I`m not coming back here other than to catch up with you and our other buddy.

Good luck at your shoot pal!!! Wish i was there to join in some fun.

Keep your head on a swivel, be safe brother!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Wowwwww Rick, that is SWEET!!! I`d love to have one like that for sure. I bet that shoots like a dream.
I found one of the new Shield Plus`s. Holy crap man, what a difference. Try one out, i think you`ll like what they did!

I only stopped in here just to find you and say hi. I`m not coming back here other than to catch up with you and our other buddy.

Good luck at your shoot pal!!! Wish i was there to join in some fun.

Keep your head on a swivel, be safe brother!
You too Sir!
Be careful up there in the frozen north, amongst all the crazies...

81 - 85 of 85 Posts