MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything they say about the H&Ks is true. These are superior weapons in terms of fit and finish, ergonomics, reliability, and accuracy. 'Certainly rivals my Sigs in every one of those departments. I went with the .40SW DA/SA to keep the learning curve down (that's what I have in my P239's) and to make it easy all-around. I also reload .40SW so it made sense. I couldn't be happier with this gun. Came with 3 mags, night sights, and ready to be fired. A Comp-Tac MTAC IWB holster is on its way. Now if I can just get a .357 SIG barrel for it!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
nice buy although it almost looks like a hi point from the top :wink:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
They are awesome pistols, but I actually sold mine and replaced it with the M&Pc for carry.

·
Registered
255 Posts
My H&K P2000 .40SW should be here soon. I went ahead and ordered an MTAC holster, single mag carrier and a few extra mags for it today. With any luck, it will all arrive about the same time as the gun itself. It will replace my M&P 40c, actually.

The Kimber Pro CDP II that I own is my optional carry piece. I love it, but it's got a big butt on it (grip) so it can be a bit challenging to conceal without printing. The P2000 is exactly the same size as my old Glock 23 and I could pretty much conceal that thing in a thong.

Not a pretty visual, but you get the idea.

You're killing me with these pictures of your H&K, Kraigster. Mine should be here soon, so I'll just have to live vicariously through you for the time being!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Broadside said:
The P2000 is exactly the same size as my old Glock 23 and I could pretty much conceal that thing in a thong.
The P2000 is the perfect size for concealed carry IMO.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
choochboost said:
[quote name='Broadside']The P2000 is exactly the same size as my old Glock 23 and I could pretty much conceal that thing in a thong.
The P2000 is the perfect size for concealed carry IMO.[/quote]

Perfect size, perfect function, rock solid rep for quality/consistency, and a much feel than my Glock 23 (which I still like lots by the way).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts