MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked one of these up to use with my M&P9. I intend to use the paddle instead of the belt loops, although it came with both.

Seems to work fine, but it is awfully lightweight. That may be a blessing (lighter=better for carry) or a curse (if it breaks easily).

Has anyone here tested these holsters and care to comment??

·
Registered
270 Posts
ted1trading said:
I just picked one of these up to use with my M&P9. I intend to use the paddle instead of the belt loops, although it came with both.

Seems to work fine, but it is awfully lightweight. That may be a blessing (lighter=better for carry) or a curse (if it breaks easily).

Has anyone here tested these holsters and care to comment??

Like it as a belt holster. Hate it as a paddle holster.

--

Mike

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
used it for a year as a paddle and had no issues.. Now I iwb with a "bare assets"

·
Registered
50 Posts
I haven't got my ccw yet, so can't vouch for using it as a carry holster. But I've got one that I use for range work, and I love it. Drawing out of it feels very natural, and is extremely smooth for me. And it seems to be pretty darn sturdy to me.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Had one but sold it. Didn't like the locking lever. Carrying concealed with this holster is difficult for most.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Like it as a belt holster. Hate it as a paddle holster.

--

Mike[/quote]

I agree to the above quote.

Easy to get a good grip on pistol while still in holster.

Locking lever not a problem after a bit of practice.

Even wear concealed under an untucked shirt.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I practiced my draw with the lock and noticed my finger would slip into the trigger well during a fast draw, switch to iwb.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have several Blackhawk CQC holsters and love them. I use them for IDPA and do not have any problems with the finger release. I like the CQC holsters for the M&P line since they also fit my Glocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts