MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here use a blackhawk serpa for there m&p compact? Is it the same holster that fits the glock 21? If any one has pics of their m&pc in one of these holsters I would appreciate it. Thank you!

·
Registered
52 Posts
A little off of your question but I have a full size 40 ina SERPA. Works well but it will show wear marks pretty quickly on the finish--at least on the last slide I had. It is very secure and pretty fast ince you get used to the release (I am assuming level 2) I don't care about the wear marks personally. Most of my guns are bought for hard use in mind.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have the CQC for my M&P45, which is the same one the G21 uses (this is the one I have... http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/...&t=11082005 ). I also have the M&P9c, it does not fit the holster. Let me re-phrase that, the 9c will fit in the holster, however, the holster is much longer (due to barrel length) than the 9c. The retention and all works fine, just too long. If I get a chance I will get up some pics. I really like the Blackhawk Serpa, it is perfect for the 45 and my requirements.

Lots of good holster recommendations on the compact board, unfortunately I don't think any are Blackhawk...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts