MP-Pistol Forum banner

Blade Tech, Fist holsters

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Jester 
#1 ·
They told me they are selling holsters for then M&P, I ordered one.

I'm going to call Fist tomorrow and see if then can make me a Kydex IWB #1

#3 ·
If, and I repeat, if I ever get a shoulder rig, it will be a jackass from galco. I tried one on once, and they are so comfortable.

Wonder when they will become available.

#4 ·
Yup......I've heard very cool things about the Galco Jackass rig. I've never tried it on though. Being here in MD, there's not a whole helluva lot of need for one, but one day I plan on escaping this Kommi state where I'll be able to put a rig like that to use.

I s'pose there's nothing to prevent me from trompin' around my house in my scivvies and the jackass though. 8)

#5 ·
dougxd said:
Yup......I've heard very cool things about the Galco Jackass rig. I've never tried it on though. Being here in MD, there's not a whole helluva lot of need for one, but one day I plan on escaping this Kommi state where I'll be able to put a rig like that to use.

I s'pose there's nothing to prevent me from trompin' around my house in my scivvies and the jackass though. 8)

hmm, not a sight I want to think of, but I can see me doing that too.

I'll prolly have a jackass rig for next winter. I use a fist IWB right now.

BTW, its not impossible to get a CCW in MD, I have a resident for PA, and I'm applying for a Non resident in FL.. and that covers most of the states I travel through.

#6 ·
Comp-Tac in Houston has their IWB "C-Tac" available for the M&P. I wear on all-day, every day and it is the most comfortable holster I have carried. Conceals easily under a light shirt. It's not cheap but it is one of the best made kydex holsters you can buy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.