MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about a dollar a box cheaper than a 9mm load with a brass case. I have shot some and I think it is loaded a little lighter that WWB but it sure it a lot cleaner.

I just wanted to know if anybody had any good/bad experiences with this stuff.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
9mm ammunition

I bought 35 boxes of Blazer aluminum, 20 boxes of American Eagle and 20 boxes of PMC. I'll let you know what I think after I shoot them. (cleanest, most reliable, most accurate) If it would just warm up a little around here. The high for the next three days is supposed to be 12 degrees with a low of -5. Too cold for me to shoot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ShipWreck said:
PMC is out of business. I shot it for years, but man, is that stuff dirty. That stuff must be old stock.

I got the PMC from an individual. It was really cheap. He sold his 9mm years ago. The boxes are camo. I shot a box when I got them. They shoot cleaner than WWB.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have a run some through my MP9n without any issues. was reliable and I hit what I was shooting at. If youre looking for cheap ammo, the local Academy(s) carry stuff called Monarch. Comes in steel case in a blue box for under $4/box or brass case in a green box for under $6/box. Shot both and they were great. The brass case was especially good. Very soft shooting and pretty accurate. The steel case had the usual Wolf stench and smoke, but the brass did not. Will be buying more as I can get my hands on it.

E

·
0 Posts
ok. well justa bit I think, like $180 vs $165

what the difference between brass and aluminum performancewise?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
The Blazer aluminum is $113.80 per 1000 here. That is $123.33 out the door.

There isn't a difference performance wise. The only thing is you can't reload the aluminum cases.

E

·
0 Posts
Where do you buy them from? I can't find them cheaper than the one I'm currently paying

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Academy. It was $3.86 per box. I should have bought 20,000 rounds then b/c it's now $5.86 per box.

E

·
0 Posts
Well that's LE discount then, right? Us recreational hobbyists got to pay more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts