MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my M&P 40 back from Boom Boom Tactical where I had a trigger job done. Really outstanding work, short turn around time and very reasonable price. I would recommend this smith and this work to anyone with an M&P. It makes it a whole different pistol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
did you get the L or the S trigger job?

if L, how does the takeup/overtravel feel?

I am thinking of getting the L trigger job but worried about how they stop the trigger.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
choochboost said:
AFAIK, only Bowie offers the S and L trigger jobs.
not really true.

I do the extended reach triggers. Along with some other trigger job options, that I should probably open a thread and discuss.

I am not sure if Ronnie (Boom Boom Tac) is doing them also or not I thought I had talk to him about them but I can't remember what he had said :?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Dan Burwell said:
[quote name='choochboost']AFAIK, only Bowie offers the S and L trigger jobs.
not really true.

I do the extended reach triggers. Along with some other trigger job options, that I should probably open a thread and discuss.[/quote]

Very good to know. It would be good to hear more about them.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
tjperry67 said:
Just got my M&P 40 back from Boom Boom Tactical where I had a trigger job done. Really outstanding work, short turn around time and very reasonable price. I would recommend this smith and this work to anyone with an M&P. It makes it a whole different pistol.

Ronnie is a really nice guy as well. While I haven't had a chance to examine his work, I am certain he is doing a great job just based on our conversations. One of these days I will get some money together and have him do me up one of his trick shot guns.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Put a few hundred rounds through my M&P 40. Was able to compare with my wife's unaltered M&P40. Group size shrank by about half. I would highly recommend having your trigger tuned up because it made a huge difference to me. The reset is much more crisp as well making it easier to stage the trigger. Trigger control is everything and a good trigger makes it a little easier.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have a BoomBoom special, and I love it. The trigger couldn't be better, I agree!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts