MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the G19 and CTC lasergrips a couple days ago so I figured why not replace it with something even nicer. So I just ordered a new CZ 452 American Fancy Walnut from budsgunshop.com(who else?). It's getting delivered to Mike over at Tornado Technologies in Oregon. Getting the barrel cut back to 18", recrowned, and threaded 1/2x28 for the suppressor. Now I gotta find some glass to throw on it, and find a cheap place to order a Harris 6-9" bipod.

This is going to be my favorite gun I own - by far! Should be extremely accurate, and just as quiet! Definitely the most accurate and most quiet out of all the guns I own.

Ps. Lee @ Budsguns is effing awesome. He offered to handpick the nicest looking Fancy Walnut CZ they had for me at no extra charge.

And so it begins, Kris, the quest to fill the safe with long guns now as you said.
Oh, and on another note Steve at ADCO finally finished my upper build for my SBR AR. Should be on its way now! It's about to Christmas up in this house!

Pictures to follow soon-ish!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Thats awesome brother! Cant wait to see your newest creation. Always for my viewing pleasure of course....haha The SBR......man your a lucky man, plus your adding another rifle to the bunch, your safe is going to need cleaning so send a few my way....

Congrats brother, its always a blast getting new toys :wink:

Please do post pics :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

josh said:
Sold the G19 and CTC lasergrips a couple days ago so I figured why not replace it with something even nicer. So I just ordered a new CZ 452 American Fancy Walnut from budsgunshop.com(who else?). It's getting delivered to Mike over at Tornado Technologies in Oregon. Getting the barrel cut back to 18", recrowned, and threaded 1/2x28 for the suppressor. Now I gotta find some glass to throw on it, and find a cheap place to order a Harris 6-9" bipod.

This is going to be my favorite gun I own - by far! Should be extremely accurate, and just as quiet! Definitely the most accurate and most quiet out of all the guns I own.

Ps. Lee @ Budsguns is effing awesome. He offered to handpick the nicest looking Fancy Walnut CZ they had for me at no extra charge.

And so it begins, Kris, the quest to fill the safe with long guns now as you said.
Oh, and on another note Steve at ADCO finally finished my upper build for my SBR AR. Should be on its way now! It's about to Christmas up in this house!

Pictures to follow soon-ish!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
finalfusion said:
Thats awesome brother! Cant wait to see your newest creation. Always for my viewing pleasure of course....haha The SBR......man your a lucky man, plus your adding another rifle to the bunch, your safe is going to need cleaning so send a few my way....

Congrats brother, its always a blast getting new toys :wink:

Please do post pics :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks. I have a big feeling this is going to be my favorite gun from here on out. Even though it's just a little bolt action .22lr, I'll probably shoot it most. The guns are simply gorgeous! In my opinion, at least.

The SBR took long enough, but like 3 of the past weeks Steve was just waiting on a shipment of barrels. Only took a few days to actually do the work!
The wait has killed, though. Oh, and Dan should be finishing my M&P45 soon too - almost forgot about that. I always want something done that he has to outsource to some other company, and they tend to take a long time unlike Dan the man.

I'll post pictures of all when they arrive. I'll use someone else's camera, too. We all know how great my camera is! :oops:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Right on brother. And dont blame it on everyone else brother, you always have to have the best......this is your fault

·
Registered
660 Posts
The other nice thing about .22lr is you sure can't beat the price of ammo
. I only see the centerfire prices going up in the future. Down right depressing.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Oh its on, brother... Its on... 8)

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Morgan Walker said:
Oh its on, brother... Its on... 8)

Blah, I'm not competing with you on guns anymore. There's no way I could really compete to begind with. That damn infidel alone is out of my league.
Besides, I'm about to buy 2 new PWC's(personal watercraft) for me and my wife - so no guns for a long, long, long time.
Time for a more family friendly hobby.

On a good note, though, got my upper back from ADCO today! I'll update my AR thread shortly!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Josh, bolt actions are some of the finest and most accurate rimfires out there, so enjoy we need pics too... Also I am about done myself, know I need start preparing for retirement and the transition to the civilian world not to mention employment and my other hobby, check this out...

www.trinitytactical.com

You can give me a call anytime...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts