MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to say how excited I am to become a part of y'alls community and get my first handgun. I don't have much knowledge on gun's at all, but that's why I joined this forum.

Question: I just got home with my M&P Shield and got a box of FMJ's and some Hornaday Critical Defense, both 115 grain. I noticed on the box of 9mm Luger FMJ's it had "7,5 g" written above where it says 115 grs. What is 7,5 g mean?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to say how excited I am to become a part of y'alls community and get my first handgun. I don't have much knowledge on gun's at all, but that's why I joined this forum.

Question: I just got home with my M&P Shield and got a box of FMJ's and some Hornaday Critical Defense, both 115 grain. I noticed on the box of 9mm Luger FMJ's it had "7,5 g" written above where it says 115 grs. What is 7,5 g mean?
Grains is a form of measurement, 115grains converts to 7.5 grams its actually 7.45 but whatevs, welcome im new too

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
:welcome:

That listing of 7.5 threw me, I'd never think of a manufacturer to list a bullet weight in grams as well as the more common grains, of course I rarely buy factory ammo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh okay. Awesome. Thanks yall. Thats weird they wrote 7,5 instead of 7.5 I guess that threw me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome from La Grange!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
La Grange aint to far from here. I live in Utley outside of Bastrop.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're right down the road.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts