·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is Franks 1911

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Nice work Ysued!!! Then again all your work is kick Butt!!! Hows the plans on moving to phoenix workin out?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
finalfusion said:
Nice work Ysued!!! Then again all your work is kick Butt!!! Hows the plans on moving to phoenix workin out?

I'll be in the valley on April 25th house hunting until the 28th.

I'll PM you with my Cell, I'm looking in Peoria.

Y

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
ysued said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Nice work Ysued!!! Then again all your work is kick Butt!!! Hows the plans on moving to phoenix workin out?

Y[/quote]

Right on brother!!!! Sounds good, if your in peoria you will be about 10 miles from me.....lol Good luck!!!! You can probably buy a mansion in alot of states for the home you buy here for $1-200k.....lol

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
finalfusion said:
[quote name='ysued'][quote name='finalfusion']Nice work Ysued!!! Then again all your work is kick Butt!!! Hows the plans on moving to phoenix workin out?

Y[/quote]

Right on brother!!!! Sounds good, if your in peoria you will be about 10 miles from me.....lol Good luck!!!! You can probably buy a mansion in alot of states for the home you buy here for $1-200k.....lol[/quote]

Not really, Homes here in Columbia, MO are so overpriced!! I lived in Sidney, NE and New Homes were incredibly overpriced there, due to the price of materials (needed to be shipped from far away) and labor was very high too, due to the lack of a labor force!!

Peoria is not too bad, not the prices i've seen.

Y

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
yeah the prices have gone down alot. But it is just a matter of time before they go back up again.......Buy now......lol And peoria is growing so much, I went to Peoria High School and it was just a small town, now its doubled in size. getting really nice out there though, alot of new builds!!!

If my mother still lived here, she could have been your realtor......lol Well, make sure you send over your # so maybe we can go out for a shoot!!!

Take it easy brother.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts