MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts
Figures, buds decides to open a new website primarily for LEO and Military and I am broke...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
660 Posts
Thank you 101Combat Vet...this makes me very happy with my b-day coming up. I guess sometimes those long hours working for Uncle Sam can pay off...now if only I could find a way to get overtime...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fire1 said:
Thank you 101Combat Vet...this makes me very happy with my b-day coming up. I guess sometimes those long hours working for Uncle Sam can pay off...now if only I could find a way to get overtime...


You can thank me with that airlight 38 special
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
910 Posts
I wish I got a MIL discount on all the other guns I bought from Bud's... :roll:



There's a bunch of ar15 related sites that offer good MIL/LEO discounts. Sites like kisermunitions.com, gearsector.com, rainierarms.com, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
hence why i am joining the Texas State Guard... the ONLY State army recognized by the US government :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Grimwulff said:
hence why i am joining the Texas State Guard... the ONLY State army recognized by the US government :twisted:
I thought that was the only government agency that truly accepted you for "you"
:oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Grimwulff']hence why i am joining the Texas State Guard... the ONLY State army recognized by the US government :twisted:
I thought that was the only government agency that truly accepted you for "you"
:oops:[/quote]



I thought that was the Navy... Submariners do go down twice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will have to remember that one for the next time I talk to my grandpa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
I will have to remember that one for the next time I talk to my grandpa


My grandfather was on a supply ship doing caravan runs during WWII. So I only tell that one in limited company... like my friend who was a Seal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet']I will have to remember that one for the next time I talk to my grandpa


My grandfather was on a supply ship doing caravan runs during WWII. So I only tell that one in limited company... like my friend who was a Seal.
[/quote]



Seals will do anything if you throw a fish at em
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Grimwulff'][quote name='101Combat Vet']I will have to remember that one for the next time I talk to my grandpa


My grandfather was on a supply ship doing caravan runs during WWII. So I only tell that one in limited company... like my friend who was a Seal.
[/quote]



Seals will do anything if you throw a fish at em
[/quote]



I thought it was sheep that got them going.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Grimwulff said:
I thought it was sheep that got them going.


Are we talking fish or seals???



Because I thought with sheep it was nascar fans Ouch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Grimwulff']I thought it was sheep that got them going.


Are we talking fish or seals???



Because I thought with sheep it was nascar fans Ouch[/quote]



That explains a lot...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
660 Posts
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet'][quote name='Grimwulff']hence why i am joining the Texas State Guard... the ONLY State army recognized by the US government :twisted:
I thought that was the only government agency that truly accepted you for "you"
:oops:[/quote]



I thought that was the Navy... Submariners do go down twice
[/quote]



What's wrong with Submariners?!
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top