MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
budsgunshop.com $439 shipped for the full size and some compacts.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I got mine at a local place here and I gave $399, I know it is local but that is the best deal I have seen on them in a while so I just had to share it. 8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
mad212 said:
budsgunshop.com $439 shipped for the full size and some compacts.

G&R tactical said they would match buds on several posts. Plus he is on the forum. Just a heads up

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the heads up, I have 4 guys with me about to buy compacts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I've never dealt with Bud's. Would anyone care to fill me in on their customer service etc? Their deals seem to good to be true....

·
Registered
505 Posts
I've not personally dealt with buds, but they seem to be very reputable on here.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
AZ Outlaws said:
Thanks for the tip. I've never dealt with Bud's. Would anyone care to fill me in on their customer service etc? Their deals seem to good to be true....
I have dealt with them b4 and they know what they are doing very well organized team

·
Registered
115 Posts
BallBreaker said:
I got mine at a local place here and I gave $399, I know it is local but that is the best deal I have seen on them in a while so I just had to share it. 8)

Ballbreaker,

PM on the way.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I ordered both my M&P's from Bud's (one in Nov, one in Dec). Good prices, but it took a week after I placed my orders before the guns left their shipping department.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I've bought several guns from Bud's without issue, but any future S&W purchases will go through grant at GandRtactical.com as he's a very knowledgable guy, and a site supporter/sponsor - not just a dude pushing guns.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've dealt with Bud's for multiple orders and never had a problem. They process the order in a reasonable time and provide good follow up communication on order status, shipping, tracking, etc.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I got my M&P from Buds and it was an easy transaction. it takes a bit of time to work out the FFL stuff, but that's a day or 2 if you have someone ready on your end.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts