MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered one for my M&P9mm, and it does not work in the gun (it works if you press the back with a pencap).

Has anyone ever successfully used a Bullite with their M&P? We're trying to figure out whether it's a bad unit or if there is some incompatibility between the two items.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Someone else around here was having problems with the bullite system and his M&P, although it sounded like he was getting light hits from the firing pin.

Best way to test is unload the gun. take a wooden dowel (pencil cut flat). put it down the barrel. Dry fire the gun, it should launch the dowel briskly out of the barrel even pointed straight up.

I have a nylon sight punch that is just a round piece of nylon rod about 3 inches long and the M&Ps will shoot it across the room nicely.

Dan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan Burwell said:
Best way to test is unload the gun. take a wooden dowel (pencil cut flat). put it down the barrel. Dry fire the gun, it should launch the dowel briskly out of the barrel even pointed straight up.

I have a nylon sight punch that is just a round piece of nylon rod about 3 inches long and the M&Ps will shoot it across the room nicely.

Dan

Thanks, I'll try that. If I can't find a pencil, maybe some of my 2-yr-old son's toys will fit. :wink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it shot one of my son's colored pencils straight up completely out of the barrell and left a deep imprint on the fake yellow "lead" ... so what's next? :?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Try your bullite in another gun and see if it works, sounds like you M&P is not the problem.

Dan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If only I owned more 9mm guns! Hey, this is a reason to buy yet another, right? :wink:

Hopefully the local store will let me test the Bullite out on their stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts