MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While this is more of a specific question to Dan, I think this would be useful for others to read so I decided to post this here.

Are your custom sights available with the Tritium inserts? I had seen a post here with pictures, but believe that you mentioned they were out of stock at the time (and I don't see these on your website).

Also, what night-sight front do you usually pair this with?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I am currently out of stock on them I should have them back in within 2-3 weeks.

They are meant to be matched up with the factory or trijicon front sights.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply......will be looking to do some work to my M&P45 when those come in.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dan Burwell said:
I am currently out of stock on them I should have them back in within 2-3 weeks.

They are meant to be matched up with the factory or trijicon front sights.

Have you considered doing a White-Outline (non-tritium) rear sight, for those who also shoot Glocks, for a uniform sight picture? I'd live to have one for my M&P, but I haven't found a source.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was going to use the XS "Big Dot" sights, but when I installed them on my GLOCK 17, I found out that the main force keeping the sights on the gun is an adhesive. Unless they changed something with the M&P sights, I can't see "glueing" the rear sight in place. I can talk from experience--the adhesive XS uses really works. Once applied, it's nearly impossibly to remove without a lot of heat and a lot of peening with a punch.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Could u post a pic dan?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts