MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had sent Dan my new compact on Mon 18th and it was back in my hands on Thurs 21st. GREAT service!!! I had his famous trigger job and slide blast done. The two-tone look is awesome and the trigger seems so smooth..I can't wait to shoot it this week and try it out..Everyone I showed it to loves the slide blast.Anyone needing work done on their M&P Dan is the man!!! Hopefully I'll get some pictures posted this week! Again thank you Dan for the amazing service!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
COMPACT PICS

Finally got some pictures! awesome is all I can say...Thank you Dan!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: COMPACT PICS

When you click on full size image its way too big. Don't know how to resize.....any tips?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
The pictures are big but it looks great!

How's the trigger job, have you had a chance to shoot it yet?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven't got to shoot it yet,my local indoor range has been closed for the holidays.They will be open this week again so hopefully this weekend I will go.The trigger feels so much better just dry firing it so I can imagine how much better it will be acually firing it at the range...I'll post my results when I go....

·
Registered
106 Posts
After the image loads, right click on it and choose 'view image'.

You will get a full screen shot of the image.

Looks nice

·
Registered
134 Posts
Question

What is the texture of the blasted slide, is it "slippery smooth" like the stock tennifer finish, or is it rougher as the pictures (full size), may suggest?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
m4arc said:
The pictures are big but it looks great!

How's the trigger job, have you had a chance to shoot it yet?

Finally got to shoot my compact this past weekend....about 500 rnds and not a single problem! the trigger job seems great...I was shooting a bit low and to the right,but by the end of the session i was getting better...I just need to get some more range time in..I was a Glock guy for a while and got used to that trigger set up...No slide bite on this one...my Glock used to tear up my hand every time....this compact is one of the best compacts I have ever shot...I LOVE IT!!!!!! If you don't have one...GET ONE!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I will probably end up getting one, depending on how my full size shakes out. I might just buy another full size and have Dan remove the beaver tail and give it the melt job like he did on Jester's.

PS - Did you see Sidney's goal the other night?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
m4arc,

Jester had his pistol work done through David Bowie not Dan. However, I'm sure Dan would be more then happy to chop off your tail and smooth out your curves. :wink:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
jtaliani said:
m4arc,

Jester had his pistol work done through David Bowie not Dan. However, I'm sure Dan would be more then happy to chop off your tail and smooth out your curves. :wink:

My bad, I thought he had one done by Bowie and one by Dan?

I know the Bowie one but I could have sworn he had one done by Dan as well. Of course I could be losing my mind

1 - 15 of 15 Posts