MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sharing my frustration and misery to everyone here in hopes you will pass it on to friends/family. I've felt that I have been wronged by this company and disrespected by their customer service. The video explains it, NSFW. This really pissed me off, especially given how long it is taking to get a problem fixed and the bull***t I have to hear over the phone. Not to mention they want me to pay out of my pocket to ship back the item.

Element TV, wtf. - YouTube

·
Registered
110 Posts
No time in my life to actually listen and watch someone *****.

Especially if they don't feel their situation is important enough to write about.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No time in my life to actually listen and watch someone *****.

Especially if they don't feel their situation is important enough to write about.
That's fine. I posted this up to show the crap I have to deal with to get a company to honor their own warranty and to spread the word to stay away from that company.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Not really sure how this fits here. I agree with you in principle, but not really relevent to this forum ?!?!?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really sure how this fits here. I agree with you in principle, but not really relevent to this forum ?!?!?
yeah, there really isn't a general area...I'm not here trying to ruffle feathers...so if mods want to delete it they can...

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Maybe next time use the off topic lounge... :X

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe next time use the off topic lounge... :X
CRAP! I didn't even see it! umm...any mods want to move this for me please? lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts