MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided I'm going to order a C-T.A.C. holster for my M&P9c. The only remaining question is whether to go with the M&P Compact holster, or the slide model that can handle the Compact or the full-size M&P.

Now, even if I did end up buying the full-size M&P, I don't ever see carrying it concealed. Is there another reason to get the slide holster? Resale value, perhaps? Any major reason NOT to get the slide model?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
When I buy one, I will get the slide. But I will be carrying both my fullsize and compact in it.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Three reasons why I prefer the complete holster body over the slide model.

1) I'd prefer the end of the holster rubbing against my pants than the muzzle.

2) Some have reported better fit with the complete holster since its fits the entire length of the pistol.

3) With the slide model, the gun may pop out of the holster if bumped on the muzzle. For some body types this may not be an issue.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I had a standard CTAC and sent it back for the slide. I prefer the option to carry either of my 40's, full size or compact. As for the muzzle sticking out your are about less than a quarter of an inch. The difference between the two models is the slide has an open bottom. Give www.gunnersalley.com a call and they will help you out with any questions. Brad, has helped me a few times and has earned my business with great customer service.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I actually went ahead and ordered the slide model last night from Gunner's Alley. I will call and talk to Brad about the options today.

Keep the opinions & recommendations coming!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have the belt slide and dig it as a competition rig but wouldn't consider that as an everyday carry holster. I also have the CTAC for a 1911 but have decided to try the Infidel from Gunnersalley once they start carrying them.

-B

1 - 11 of 11 Posts