MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum. One CA 187020 40 S&W Shield for sale at ugimports.com for 438.00. This is a little high, but they are impossible to find. I bought mine on Saturday for 405.00 with free shipping. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :gathering: You might have better luck posting the gun in the for sale sub-forum, if you haven't already.

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
Thread title looks like he's trying to sell a gun, but he's just telling us where to find one if we are looking. Moved to the appropriate forum.

Shield's can be found here locally for $349.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for all the Welcomes! I am not trying to sell a Shield. Just trying to help anyone in California to find one. I searched for months to find a CA Compliant Shield and would never sell it at any price. Everyone in CA knows what I am talking about. When the CA Comp. Shields were released on the market on Saturday, they were gone in minutes. I saw one being auctioned and sold for 550.00. Thank you G56 for moving it to a better place.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ugimports.com has sold the 40 s&w shield, now out of stock, but taking orders. S&W took a really long time to get this first batch to CA, we may never see new shipments before they fall off the list on July 2 2014 for the 9mm and September 10 2014 for the 40 s&w. I have seen news articles that S&W plans to leave the CA market after their weapons fall off the list. S&W may or may not renew the Shield.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Thread title looks like he's trying to sell a gun, but he's just telling us where to find one if we are looking. Moved to the appropriate forum.

Shield's can be found here locally for $349.
My mistake!:shock: Thanks for clearing it up G56!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts