MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here from cape cod [communistwealth of mass] picked up a m&p 9c last tuesday,

put 300 rds through it this weekend, no probs and very happy.

I just wish we weren't saddled with a ten pound trigger here. A trigger job is probably in my future.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
skarmajunga said:
New member here from cape cod [communistwealth of mass] picked up a m&p 9c last tuesday,

I just wish we weren't saddled with a ten pound trigger here. A trigger job is probably in my future.

Welcome. I am also from the Cape. Also got myself an M&P9C. Purchased from P.H. in hyannis.

Where do you shoot?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey sf3pox1

I got my m&p at the same place, I shoot at the town range in barnstable and I am also a member

of Bass River Rod and Gun Club. I am also looking into joining the range club up in eastham, they have a 200 yd rifle range up there.

Where do you shoot?

sf3pox1 said:
[quote name='skarmajunga']New member here from cape cod [communistwealth of mass] picked up a m&p 9c last tuesday,

Welcome. I am also from the Cape. Also got myself an M&P9C. Purchased from P.H. in hyannis.

Where do you shoot?[/quote]

·
Registered
42 Posts
skarmajunga said:
Hey sf3pox1

I got my m&p at the same place, I shoot at the town range in barnstable and I am also a member

of Bass River Rod and Gun Club. I am also looking into joining the range club up in eastham, they have a 200 yd rifle range up there.

Where do you shoot?

I am a member at Monument Beach Rod and Gun Club in Bourne. We have a 200 yard rifle range too, that was one reason I chose there over Falmouth R&G. I live in the Upper Cape area.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts