MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I carry a KelTec P-32 with a belt clip most of the time. I decided since it was cool enough to wear a sweatshirt, I would carry the M&P compact in my Comp-Tac Paddle FBI.

Obviously, the Compact was heavier, and I haven't carried in a paddle holster in a while. After I got used to it, the compact carried wonderfully. I can say, it doesn't carry as close to the body as I wish, but does a great job.

I'm a happy camper.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
tatters said:
I decided since it was cool enough to wear a sweatshirt, I would carry the M&P compact in my CTAC Paddle FBI.

Obviously, the Compact was heavier, and I haven't carried in a paddle holster in a while. After I got used to it, the compact carried wonderfully.
For the record, CTAC is a Comp-Tac holster model designation. I carry my compact in one every day.

·
Registered
380 Posts
i carry mine in a M-TAC (just another variation of Chooch's C-TAC) and either one would be the best damn holster to use.

i carry my .40c every day, a minimum of 16- 18 hours. even when i wear smaller t-shirts, no one is the wiser to the fact that i'm packing. despite the gun being fairly heavy, i often forget that i'm carrying... it's that comfortable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts