MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

· Registered
8,434 Posts
Prosecutors will call you a wannabe cop because you're using the same type/brand of ammo the LEO's use :smiling:

If you use Tull ammo, prosecutors will claim that human life has no value to you because you used one of the cheapest ammo :evil:
None of this is accurate, except the spelling, well... most of the spelling.

· Registered
49 Posts
Prosecutors will call you a wannabe cop because you're using the same type/brand of ammo the LEO's use :smiling:

If you use Tull ammo, prosecutors will claim that human life has no value to you because you used one of the cheapest ammo :evil:

Seriously, it doesn't matter what kind of ammo you use. Prosecutors will find a way to make you look bad, evil, cold blooded killer.
If it's a good shoot, ammunition won't matter that much. You would be in the right.

· Registered
466 Posts
Im going to be the sore thumb that sticks out and say FMJ... but I will not articulate here for the WHY because Im not in the mood to be belittled by the armchair experts. Google is your friend and my reasoning in mine...

EB

· Registered
324 Posts
Im going to be the sore thumb that sticks out and say FMJ... but I will not articulate here for the WHY because Im not in the mood to be belittled by the armchair experts. Google is your friend and my reasoning in mine...

EB
Might as well carry .357 sig FMJ then if over-penetration and bullet expansion isn't an issue

· Registered
19 Posts
Hi Guys

I have an M&P sheild 9mm I looking for some defensive carry ammo.
what should I use? and where can I buy it I do not order on line at all
never have.so plz any advice on what to carry

Thanks to all of you for the help;)
Jeff US ARMY VET
One thing to cognizant of, is that since your M&P Shield 9mm isn't a duty sized weapon, you may run into some issues due to reduced barrel length.

Basically, in regards to the Gold Dot's and ballistic testing, Gold Dot's exhibited poor expansion when used in non-duty length barrels. I would suggest searching Google and You Tube for ballistic tests pertaining to non-duty sized weapons.

In any event, Federal HST rounds have performed extremely well in ballistic tests using non-duty sized weapons. I would also research the Winchester Ranger T, although I can't speak as to how they preform out of non-duty sized weapons.

· Site Staff
9,573 Posts

Seriously, it doesn't matter what kind of ammo you use. Prosecutors will find a way to make you look bad, evil, cold blooded killer.
I know the first thing has actually happened, and I wouldn't put it past some shyster lawyer to do the second thing, and some "prosecutors" will actively try to do the third. Most are OK, but there are a few that will try to twist things for their own misguided reasons.

· Registered
211 Posts
21 - 40 of 58 Posts