MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few range sessions with my M&P 45, I have noticed this thing really likes to get rid of the spent cases. They are landing in the 4 to 5 o'clock position from the shooter, about 25 to 30 feet back. I was peppering the range master with hot cases the other day and didn't even realize it. He was cool about it, just blocking them with a cardboard target. When I went to pick up my brass, he asked what I was shooting, as he hadn't seen anything on the handgun line spit out brass with that much force or distance before. I am not complaining, as the pistol is running flawlessly, just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Put 2 boxes through mine this evening and it too really whanged out the empties, they bounced off of the divider wall between lanes and bounced 2-3 lanes over.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't know about 25-30', but definitely in the 10-15' range. At least out of my gun. I remember looking for my brass after the first few mags and being a little puzzled as to where the brass was.

·
Registered
42 Posts

I agree this firearm will get rid of spent brass quick i qualled with mine yesterday and i had to be moved to the end of the fireing line becuase i was hiting guys with brass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts