MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years now I've bought good 7.62 x 39 ammo by the case, once I found a few loads I really liked. I ordered them from TargetSports USA.
They have free shipping if you order enough quantity.
When I'd place an order I'd also get a few hundred rounds of 9mm and have it sent to my daughter.
And I'd buy 2 or 3 boxes of Federal HST for my .40's. That was when they were $17 for a box of 50.
I wish I'd have bought a lot more at that price. About a year ago the price of HSTs jumped up.

I've recently been buying from SG Ammo in Oklahoma. They have some good case prices on 9mm, .40, .45, 5.56mm, .308, 7.62 x 39 and a bunch of other calibers.
I've bought a few cases of RWS .22 LR, and 500 rd bricks of them are only $24 each.
1000 rounds of Golden Tiger x39 is $189.

I just got 500 rounds (10-50 round boxes ) of Winchester Ranger .40 Bonded HP Service. It was $189 for the case, shipping was another $14, $205 total. So $20.50 per box of 50. Not bad, now I'm stocked up for quite a while.

I would have preferred to stick with Federal HST, but it was quite a bit more expensive. ( I still have a couple hundred rounds of HST though).
I've heard good things about the Ranger T and Ranger Bonded, I'm sure they'll be fine.

If you are still buying 20 and 25 round boxes at the local store for nearly $1 a round, quit doing that ! Order a bunch online for 40 cents each ( or less) and be done with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
I bought a bunch of HST from TargetSports USA when they were getting going at a pretty good price. I expect I’ll find it there or elsewhere at a good price when I need more. Just gotta grab it when you see it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts