MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. This is my first post and I'm a farily new concealed carrier. I just added a M&P.40c to my collection as my CCW pistol. That makes two M&P's in my house
(I have the .45 as well).

I'm looking for opinions on how to order a MTAC. Here's the deal. I'm diabetic and wear an insulin pump. Since I have an infusion set in my side all the time, I can't really wear the holdster on my side. Likely I'll be wearing it somewhere between 5 and 6 o'clock. With this format it seems a holdster made for a left hand draw would be more comfortable, as you would not be twisting your wrist to grab the grips.

Am I on target with this thought?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Depending on your body size and how much weight you carry around the midsection, you could go one of several ways...

1. Right Hand MTAC with cant adjusted to carry it on the left for a crossdraw.

2. Right Hand MTAC carried at 5 o'clock with cant adjusted forward.

3. Left Hand MTAC with cant adjusted for a SOB carry with the butt angled to the right side.

One of Comp-Tac's greatest assests is their customer service. If a holster just doesn't work for you, call them and send it back (due to the leather contruction on the MTAC they do count off for wear marks). I exchanged an Infidel for my MTAC after wearing it all day at work. I told Randy that it just wasn't working for me. I paid the difference and the shipping and had my MTAC less than a week after they received the Infidel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts