MP-Pistol Forum banner

CCW turnaround

5K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  bigpoppa 
#1 ·
looking to find out how long the turnaround time is for a CCW in Durham NC. Anyone with experience iin this county?

Thanks,

#2 ·
Can't help you on Durham, but up here in Henderson County, a lot of it is left up to you. I went to fill out the paperwork at the Sheriff's Office and it took about 10 minutes. Then it was up to me to go around and get the local hospital and doctor's offices to send the Sheriff my medical records, or whatever they send 'em. After that, (took me a week or two), I picked up my permit about 30 days later.

#10 ·
We live in Wake County. We submitted our concealed carry permits on Wednesday, January 12th. The Sheriff called yesterday and we picked them up this morning. The permits are dated as being valid on February 6th which is 19 days since the application. It took a week for the county to contact us.

#11 ·
We live in Wake County. We submitted our concealed carry permits on Wednesday, January 12th. The Sheriff called yesterday and we picked them up this morning. The permits are dated as being valid on February 6th which is 19 days since the application. It took a week for the county to contact us.

Edit: I was being a smart a$$ and decided to remove post. Trying to play nice...

#13 ·
Just be happy it only took a week

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.