Chalk one up for the good guys!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
a head shot and a chest shot for a 70 year old wow I am impressed :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
36 Posts
OohRah!!! Well I guess the one guy won't do that again :wink: & hopefully his partner will think twice before he tries to be a thug again.

Rob

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hits close to home
. There is a Pine Island Road 4 miles away from me.

Get'er done!

·
Registered
101 Posts
That Marine needs to go to the hospital and finish the job!!!

I love it when scum gets it in return.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
How can that criminal sleep at night knowing his friend got killed by a retired veteran (not some other street punk), and he almost got killed by that same veteran WOW I bet his Homeboyz on da street are clowning him yo (I think that is how to say it)!!!!
:wink:

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
This is why I am so impressed by the number of AARP members that shoot their 1911 single stacks at the local IDPA matches. They are dead on just a little slower. But as they say, "slow is smooth and smooth is faster."

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
choochboost said:
This is why we carry. He was sitting in a Subway minding his own business when someone decided to make him a victim. Big mistake.

That is why I carry.. I don't want to become a victim..

We also have to think about the store employees.. What would have happened to them if this guy hadn't been there.. Instead of it talking about a man defending himself.. It could have easily said, "2 Subway employees killed in an armed robbery".. In a round about way.. This man saved the employees lives... But we will never know which is a good thing...

Ben

·
Registered
150 Posts
JUST DESSERTS

Yeah, and once again the thug's grandparent's were on tv here in florida demanding the arrest and punishment of the intended victim, grandad happens to be a preacher and as usual was preaching what a good boy his dead grandson was. His words, he was never arrested before, he had just gotten to hangin around wit da wrongz people. This event took place not 6 miles from my home, and i have had occassion to purchase food there. Kudos to a.45 packin ex marine who at the age of 71 can still put them in the 10 ring...that's two less scuzballz hangin out near my hood...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Re: JUST DESSERTS

nevrbvictim said:
grandad happens to be a preacher and as usual was preaching what a good boy his dead grandson was. His words, he was never arrested before, he had just gotten to hangin around wit da wrongz people.

I'm not the smartest man in the world but on the web page that picture of him doesnt look like a family photo that looks like an arrest photo IMO

·
Registered
101 Posts
There was an hispanic guy trying to carjack an elderly woman in Frisco (close to Dallas) and she ended up taking his gun from him and shot him in the stomach with it!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts

nevrbvictim said:
Yeah, and once again the thug's grandparent's were on tv here in florida demanding the arrest and punishment of the intended victim, grandad happens to be a preacher and as usual was preaching what a good boy his dead grandson was...

Sounds like some a$$hat preacher needs to get off his fat a$$ and go bi**h slap his decendants for raising a POS delinquent instead of having diarrhea of the mouth. I know my dad would be up here kicking my a$$ up and down the street if I was letting my son turn into a looser, but then my dad is an actual parent, not a sperm donor. Too bad more kids like these loosers didnt have sperm donors instead of parents.

Good job for the Marine. Wish there were more people like him.

·
Registered
188 Posts

TAZ said:
[quote name='nevrbvictim']Yeah, and once again the thug's grandparent's were on tv here in florida demanding the arrest and punishment of the intended victim, grandad happens to be a preacher and as usual was preaching what a good boy his dead grandson was...

Sounds like some a$$hat preacher needs to get off his fat a$$ and go bi**h slap his decendants for raising a POS delinquent instead of having diarrhea of the mouth. I know my dad would be up here kicking my a$$ up and down the street if I was letting my son turn into a looser, but then my dad is an actual parent, not a sperm donor. Too bad more kids like these loosers didnt have sperm donors instead of parents.

Good job for the Marine. Wish there were more people like him.[/quote]

AMEN, BROTHA!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thumb up for the good guy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts