MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
They have for a long time. They may not advertise but if you have been to their store front in Fort Worth, they have sold guns for a long time.

Hub

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
west coast here.. we dont have gun stores on every corner. so its new to me... it actually says new on thier website too

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you ever find yourself in Forth Worth Texas drop by there... Not a big store but they have pretty big warehouse. Deals are average.

Hub

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have been shopping there since they opened around the corner from their present store several years ago. It's a good place to buy ammo...they have a good selection. Their prices on handguns used to be excellent...I bought a few over the years, but the last few years their handgun prices have gotten rather high...you can do better at Academy or Sportsman's Warehouse. Most guns I have recently priced at Cheaper Than Dirt run about $100 more than they do at the local gun shows. It's still a fun store to look around...lots of holsters, cleaning equipment, magazines and accessories.

·
Site Staff
2,805 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
"tan2sie17" is a first time necroposter replying to a 6 1/2 year old thread. CTD was not as bad back then.

·
Registered
460 Posts
"tan2sie17" is a first time necroposter replying to a 6 1/2 year old thread. CTD was not as bad back then.

Sorry -- I missed that. I do believe there was a time when most of us did business with CTD. Perhaps that day will come again, who knows?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts