MP-Pistol Forum banner

Cheapest .40 Ammo In NJ

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  raz-0 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place sells .40 ammo for cheap .... something like Federal FMJ or Winchester. Seems every place I go they want $14-$15 a box which comes out to $0.30 a round. I found a place online to order from and got 1000 rounds for $0.24 a round but wouldn't mind a local store I could go to. Having to order online all the time can get annoying.

I've read people on here getting them for $0.20-$0.22 but have yet found a place like that near me or on the net.

I'm even thinking about heading over to PA for a price check ... might be worth the trip.

#6 ·
First loading on once fired brass that I purchased, my 180gr .40 rounds cost me $0.084 each.

subsequnet will cost me about $0.076

If you REALLY want to save the most you can, but don't want to relaod, pick up american eagle by the case in 165 from natchez right now at $8.71 a box. Then when you shoot, pick up your brass.

You can fit about 2500 pieces ina USPSA flat rate box using the priority mail tyvek envelopes to hold the brass inside the box. All of which you should be able to get for free from the USPS. So like $8.10 shipping. You should be able to get about $40 for the box shipped without any arguments these days. That's like 9% back on your ammo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.