MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have links or prices? The cheapest I have found is $12.95each, and that is if I buy 10 of them.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Is there a reason you are looking for these particular magazines? My suggestion for $14.95 is the Magpul PMAG, trust me they are well worth it and IMO better than any magazine I have ever used before. Plus you can order them here at the mp-store, or better much anywhere now...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The M&P store says "pre-order"... are they available NOW anywhere else?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Evil Joker said:
The M&P store says "pre-order"... are they available NOW anywhere else?

Yes they are, I recieved mine from i-SHOT just a couple of days ago, also Grant at G&R Tactical have them too.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have D&H mags for $11.95 (bulk discount available). I also have the Magpul PMAG's (bulk discount available) and NHMTG USGI mags with the dry film lube in stock if interested.

C4

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
C4iGrant said:
I have D&H mags for $11.95 (bulk discount available). I also have the Magpul PMAG's (bulk discount available) and NHMTG USGI mags with the dry film lube in stock if interested.

C4
That's what I have, they are a good magazine.

·
Registered
648 Posts
G56 said:
[quote name='C4iGrant']I have D&H mags for $11.95 (bulk discount available). I also have the Magpul PMAG's (bulk discount available) and NHMTG USGI mags with the dry film lube in stock if interested.

C4
That's what I have, they are a good magazine.[/quote]

They are about the only true mil-spec mag available. With that said, I think the PMAG is the best mag out there.

C4

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
C4iGrant said:
[quote name='G56'][quote name='C4iGrant']I have D&H mags for $11.95 (bulk discount available). I also have the Magpul PMAG's (bulk discount available) and NHMTG USGI mags with the dry film lube in stock if interested.

C4
That's what I have, they are a good magazine.[/quote]

They are about the only true mil-spec mag available. With that said, I think the PMAG is the best mag out there.

C4[/quote]

I have to agree with Grant, I was hesitant about the PMAG at first, after firing mil-spec mags for nearly 20 years. I have come to respect Magpul and their PMAG's, simply a solid magazine at a good price too.

·
Registered
103 Posts
While I haven't had a chance to give my Pmags a good rundown yet, they seem like they're going to be fine. I've been very happy with both the Brownell's mags (with chrome silicon spring) and the C-Products aluminum mags with cs springs and magpul gen2 followers. I have not and do not intend to try their stainless mags at this time, mainly because to the best of my knowledge they use a proprietary spring and follower. YMMV

Joe

·
Registered
52 Posts
Joe Long said:
While I haven't had a chance to give my Pmags a good rundown yet, they seem like they're going to be fine. I've been very happy with both the Brownell's mags (with chrome silicon spring) and the C-Products aluminum mags with cs springs and magpul gen2 followers. I have not and do not intend to try their stainless mags at this time, mainly because to the best of my knowledge they use a proprietary spring and follower. YMMV

Joe

I have quite a few C-Products mags and they have been fine. ( I got the aluminum/ mag-pull folowers). I'll try the Pmags when I can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts